By far the most beloved one day cruise to the islands of Aegina– Poros – Hydra! Elegant air-conditioned cruise boats, delicious food, live entertainment and music, dancing, and happy faces from all over the world on a wonderful voyage to Greek islands. Let’s sail together! You only need to bring your camera… we’ll bring the good mood!
On this One Day Cruise to Aegina – Poros – Hydra upon arrival to Piraeus you will receive a warm welcome from our Officers and Hostesses who will assist you with boarding one of our luxurious cruise ships and invite you to proceed either to the Main Lounge, where our live orchestra has already started putting you in the right mood with its international music repertoire, or to one of the spacious open decks where you can enjoy the fascinating view as the ship leaves the port.
As soon as you disembark, it’s all there… the small narrow stone-paved streets waiting to be explored on foot or by the island’s traditional “vehicle” – the saddled donkey… captivating walks along the old seaside promenade.. crystal clear waters… radiant traditional fine-craft shops.. the beauty of Hydra will conquer you forever!
You will have about 1 hour and 30 minutes at leisure to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra and while returning back on board you will receive a homecoming welcome.
The tables will be set for the second sitting giving you an opportunity to taste the gastronomic creations of our Chef. After your meal relax with our orchestra and singers, and have a good laugh with our entertainers!
As you sail on George and his dancers will make you dance to Greek rhythms. Time will fly quickly….and after a two hour trip we shall arrive to our last port of call, the island of Aegina.
Book this daily cruise online and pay later!
is the largest of the three islands. Apart from its harbor there are numerous interesting sites to discover on the island and therefore we propose 3 optional tours::
- On this optional Guided Bus Tour of the island, we start with a visit to the Temple ofAfea which is the best preserved temple in Greece and one of the 3 temples forming the famous “Sacred Triangle” of Greek antiquity. Built on top of a wooded hill, it offers the most magnificent view over the island, the Saronic Gulf, Piraeus and Salamina Island. Our guide will tell you the
fascinating story of the intriguing history of this beautiful site and then from there take you for a short visit to the Church of Saint Nectarios, where you can enjoy quiet moments contemplation and admiration of its beautiful Byzantine architecture. The drive back to Aegina Port will give you time relax and appreciate the exquisite peaceful nature of the island.
- On this optional Panoramic Bus Tour, giving you the opportunity to drive across the entire island (without visiting the archaeological site) admiring the beauty of its nature, the islands medieval capital of Paleohora, the Church of Saint Nectarios, the pistachio groves… The tour ends with a stop by the seaside where you can relax and enjoy a glass of Ouzo along with a choice of irresistible Greek “Mezedes” (appetizers)!. The tickets for the above recommended optional excursions can be purchased on board.
Your other choice i to stay in Aegina and enjoy a walk or horse-carriage ride around the town or relax in one of the harbor’s charming waterfront coffee shops. And if you think that the day ends here….. you are mistaken!
The highlight of your cruise still awaits!
A “Traditional Greek Folk Show” with singers and dancers in original costumes form all of Greece who, together with our
Officers, Hostesses and the ever amusing Jeanno will entertain and animate you up to the final moment as the ship docks in Piraeus at 07:30 pm.
Our buses will transfer you back to your hotel (30 min drive approx.)”
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
- Ferry tickets included
- Professional English-speaking licensed guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non smoking coach
- Lunch Included
- Pickup from the hotel
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Time: 08.00am from the port
Return Time: 07:30pm (approx.), to original departure point
Aegina, Poros, Ydra, Paleohora, Church of Saint Nektarios
Athens Psiri Hotel
32 Sofokleous street Athens 10552 – T. +30 210 5234329