Enjoy your visit in Athens and get in touch with our civilization, history and architecture. Learn all about the old and modern city explained in detail – guided by our professional and licensed tour guide!
During the Athens Sightseeing tour our professional guide will present us – passing by – :
- The Panathenian Stadium
- The National Picture Gallery
- The glass Runner
- The Megaron Concert Hall
- The National Archaeological Museum
- The National Theatre
- The National Historical Museum (Old Parliament)
- The Syntagma Square
- The Plaka Area,
- The Downtown shopping center
- The Flea markey
The St. Nikodimos Russian Orthodox, The St. Paul’s Anglican, The House of Parliament (ex Royal Palace), The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Evzones), The Iliou Melathron Numismatic Museum (H. Schliemann’s Home), The St. Denis Roman Catholic Cathedral, The Open Market, The Omonia Square, The Neoclassical Building of Central Bank of Greece.
- The Academy of Arts & Letters
- The National Park (ex Royal Gardens)
- The University of Athens
- The National Library
- The Presidential Residents (ex Royal Palace)
- The Change of the Honor Guards,
- The Zappio Congress
- The Temple of Olympic Zeus
- The Hadrian’s Gate
- The Asclepieum Medical Center
- The Areopagous (St. Paul Acts XVII on Mars Hill).
After the city tour we will visit with our professional guide the world known “The Acropolis of Athens” (5000 years old), the Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon or Temple of Athena Parthenos (Athena the Virgin), the Erechtheum, Theatre of Dionysus where all famous dramas written by Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides were first performed, the impressive Herod Atticus’ Odeum.
During the guiding tour at The Acropolis of Athens we will be introduced about the mystery and the history of Parthenon – Our guide will narrate us of the Athenian Democracy – which developed in the Ancient Greek city-state of Athens 3000 years ago – in the Pnix Hill where democracy was first born.
Tour Duration: Half day morning tour
The above tour includes:
- Professional English-speaking licensed guide – Professional licensed guide in other languages available only in private tours
- This tours starts from Syntagma square
- Entrance fee for Archeological area of Acropolis
Highlights: The Panathenian Stadium, Zappion, Temple of Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, Parliament, Unknown Soldier, Academy, University, National Library, Acropolis, Propylaea, Temple of Athena, Parthenon
For reservations: Athens Psiri Hotel 32 Sofokleous street 10552 Athens Tel. (+30) 210 5234329